Keeping our citizens informed.
What is CodeRED?
Bear Valley Water Authority uses CodeRED, a high-speed mass notification system to keep you safe in the case of an emergency such as “Boil Water Notices”. The system allows us to deliver emergency messages to you via phone call, text or email. You will know you have received a CodeRED alert when the number 866-419-5000 appears on your caller ID. If you missed any message details, you can always dial the toll-free number back, as many times as needed.
- The System is geographically based, alerting only residents in the affected area.
- A follow-up message will be issued by Bear Valley Water Authority to announce an “All-Clear”.
- Customers Must register to receive alerts.
- Registering for CodeRED is free and Simple
- Register above CodeRED Signup Link.
- Register at the Bear Valley Water Authority Office.